Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Friday, April 29, 2011

I'm back! A few quick things!

I have returned from my LA-area road trip. I'm going to tell you all about it in a few days, but upon my return there have been several matters that required my attention (and some that still do). I have two trade packages to mail out, I had about 15 envelopes/mailers/boxes waiting for me when I got back full of trade, eBay, and contest greatness, and for the next couple of weeks I am cat sitting. Plus, a friend is in town from Japan and we're meeting tonight for dinner, and I'm going to the A's game tomorrow. Thank you to my daily readers (the five or six of you, I think, that are reading?) for keeping up with my pack openings. With everything still going on, it will probably be Monday before anything really exciting goes on here, but I think there are still a few more pack busts queued up for your enjoyment. And then I have lots of neat stuff to show you.

Meanwhile, Napkin Doon is holding another one of his awesome Big Fun Games! Ten (or maybe 15!) people will be randomly chosen to participate - get on in there now - you have until Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment