Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Worst Airbrush, Ever.

I don't know how I came across it, but Baseball Card Bust is one of my favorite quick, fun, harmless evil blogs. This is the card featured in today's post:
That has to be the worst airbrush job I've ever seen. Or just the ugliest hat and collar material ever worn by a ballplayer. Do you have a better (worse) airbrushing to show off? Please point me to it.

A daily dose of poking fun at cards is just what I need sometimes. And this post is totally unsolicited.

2 comments:

  1. Any "worst airbrush job" has to beat this one:
    http://natscards.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/herr-topps.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, it's not even the worst airbrushing in the set.

    The Ralph Houk card is horrible. Wayne Granger, too (both Yankees by the way)

    ReplyDelete