Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Monday, June 13, 2011

It's a great day for America!

The title has nothing to do with this post, but does it really need to?

I opened up some more Topps Series 2 - four rack packs, and I'm going to show off some of the better stuff from those packs. All my available and needed series 2 cards are located on this page. I need base, Kimball Champions, 60 Years of Topps, and a few of the Before There Was Topps.

This is pack one! Thirty-six cards, including seven inserts.

 A selection of the base cards. This was the Dodgers vs. Giants pack, with SF barely edging out LA by one card. I've noticed that there are several catchers in series two, and more importantly they all seem to be in their gear, instead of batting.

 I pulled some gold. And a Carl Crawford. If I was a Red Sox fan I would be very happy with all the Carl Crawfords I've had in my hands lately.

 Sixty Years of Topps Ernie Banks. He sure is happy! Even though I don't collect him (maybe I should), I enjoy pulling Maddux cards. And there's some sparkle for you.

Another Chicago player in an insert set I'm collecting. I will be posting a much nicer Aparicio later this week. I noticed the card numbering on Diamond Duos changed - they're numbered instead of lettered in this series.

More Topps 2 tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment