Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I got a woodie!

Or should I have said I got wood laminate flooring, since that's the official name of this set.
Barry Bonds is the key card to the set. High book value is $8, though you'll have a hard time selling it for that much. I picked this up for less than a quarter at the GT Sports show. Like several "super" cards of its era I found at the show, it was overprotected. I bet someone was thinking of getting it graded. This card is headed to my Barry Bonds player collection.

2012 Topps would look so much better with this wood border instead of white borders. Just sayin'.

1 comment:

  1. When I first started collecting, I pulled the OPC version of the card from a pack at some random card show.

    ReplyDelete