Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Another Pretty, Old Lady

First, you'll see this on every post today: I am looking for cards of Jose Altuve. As far as I know, the only card he appears on is from 2010 Bowman DPP, Chrome #BCP137. I really just want one card (regular, refractor, color refractor, etc), but putting together a rainbow would be nice. He has some minor league cards too, so if you have one of those to get rid of, let me know what you'd like for it.

A pretty, old lady. Or a pretty old lady. Or... how about, an old photograph of a pretty lady?
I set this to "original size" and it ends up (on my screen) being 4x larger than the card's original size.
I normally wouldn't post a single image like this from a single eBay purchase. Normally, I would group it in with others, but I felt like this deserves a post.

If you recall a couple weeks ago I wrote a post involving a large purchase that included several of the cards from this same set. I usually check the inventory against the packing slip/feedback list/order/etc, but I was in a scanning frenzy, and it slipped my mind. Besides, everything important was there (the vintage baseball was the important part). Well, it turns out I was shorted a card. In the mail, in its own little shipping container, this card of Mlle. Carmen arrived. I didn't tell them about it or anything - they must have taken inventory, noticed it was still there, and sent it along.

So thank you again to Just Collect Cards for making sure my order was complete, and I hope you have another listing set like you did last month sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment