Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Monday, September 5, 2011

GT Show: 50th Anniversary!

One of the box topper chances in Heritage is a buyback card. I wonder if anyone is crazy enough to attempt a set of these. I'm guessing it will be a bit easier in a few years, when we get to the less-expensive sets of the late '60s and early '70s. I didn't realize this had the stamp until I got home. The card came cheap. You can see the corners have a nice rounding to them, and I'm sure this was well-loved by a kid back in the early space age.

Kenneth Andre Ian Rodgers played with the Giants, Cubs, and Pirates for a total of 11 seasons, compiling a .249 batting average. He was never really good, though he had okay years with the Cubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment