Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Looking for suggestions/help/link/whatever.

Someone emailed me asking for suggestions on collecting, and I provided him with what I hope was a decent start. But while writing the email, I remembered someone in the blogosphere writing up a whole post or series on the topic. I checked the blogs I thought it could have come from, but searching for "how to collect baseball cards" isn't as easy as it seems. Was it you, or do you know where it is? Do you know of any other great collecting resources? Please post them in a comment here with a link. I'd like to put up a little link page for directing people to the right places to find information like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment