Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Trading with a Silver Slugger

First, you'll see this on every post today: I am looking for cards of Jose Altuve. As far as I know, the only card he appears on is from 2010 Bowman DPP, Chrome #BCP137. I really just want one card (regular, refractor, color refractor, etc), but putting together a rainbow would be nice. He has some minor league cards too, so if you have one of those to get rid of, let me know what you'd like for it.

Morgan, the Silver Slugger herself, lives in the Atlanta area, which means she lives very close to where I used to live. Meaning, within an hour and a half. Yes, Atlanta's just that big. (Looking at her profile, she was about 30 minutes from my old place.) Anyway, unlike my last post, which did involve a trade over a distance of about 30 miles, this time the cards had to travel cross-country.
The top three should be for the awards/leaders collection, though after the trade was completed another Mantle fell into my lap. Gedman will join them, I think. Rickey and Manon are going to their own special collections - Rickey for the player collection, and Manon to the Women in Sports.

In return, Morgan's going to have a few cards headed her way. Which reminds me that I need to get working on the clearance stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment