Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Do you have ten minutes to spare? Then don't do this!

Did you miss the announcement of my CLEARANCE? Pick up multiple teams for an awesome deal! There are plenty left, including several big teams and a big stack of football cards!
This is another card I picked up from the totally awesomely awesome blog party held over at Jaybarkerfan's Junk! I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it. If you're interested, I'll trade it for pretty much anything (it better be worth the cost of a stamp, though...).


So you're sitting at the computer with about ten minutes of free time. Maybe dinner's almost ready, or it's almost bedtime. Perhaps you're going out to a movie and you're just waiting for your friend or wife (or husband, for some of you) to be ready.

Some of us might, instead, read a book, or watch a little television. Some head over to the 'Bay and look for some good deals, or browse some listings on Blowout or COMC. These are all productive things to do.

I go to YouTube. Well, I don't, really. I get "sent" to YouTube. Someone on Facebook or Twitter (which I only sporadically check and almost never post to) posts a link, or I see something on TV. And then there are a slew of suggested videos based on what you're watching. One of my Facebook friends posted a link to this video:
I didn't get the joke, but I was introduced to something I had never seen before. I suppose it was only a matter of time:
Wow. Really? And of course, clicking on that brought some more suggestions. Like this:
And this:
If you listen to that long enough (it took me about 4 seconds) you can hear her start to say "fry eBay". Yeah, someone else suggested that in the video's comments too.

Man, I need a break:
Okay, one last bit of stupidity:
At least that one's cute.

Ten minutes of any 3-second loop is sure to make you feel like this!

Yes, I wrote this entire strange video post just to show off a single gold card from 2005 Topps.
Things have been busy around here, what with the CLEARANCE going on and my preparations for moving to Japan! I have some great ideas for posts but I'm the opposite of a procrastinator when it comes to some things, like prepping for Japan. I guess I'm proactive?

1 comment:

  1. Damn, that's ten minutes of my life I'll never have back again!!!

    ReplyDelete