Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Matt Clement, Brian Fuentes, and some guy named Roy Halladay?

I don't know who this Roy Halladay guy is, but he's encroaching on my Matt Clement RC. I mean, Clement was an All-Star in 2005, after all. And Brian Fuentes is still pitching, and is a four-time All-Star.

Wait, what's that you say? Halladay is an eight-time All-Star? He won an AL Cy Young Award and an NL Cy Young Award? He pitched two no-hitters last year, one of them a perfect game and the other in the postseason?

Well, dang!

While he had a bunch of Bowman rookie cards in 1997, this serves as Roy Halladay's Topps RC, and a great card to pick up for novelty sake. If only it was autographed by Doc himself.

This card came courtesy Jaybarkerfan's Junk's blog draft party.

No comments:

Post a Comment