Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

12 Packs: A little bit silly.

We were Wacky earlier. Now it's time to be Silly!
 Can you say rip-off? Really, this is exactly the same product as Wacky Packages with less-interesting backs.
 The products are still fun.
 I think the artist doesn't like bug sprays.
 That was me this morning!
 That's a stretch from Cool Whip.
 Ha! Timely political/historical humor in a child's product!
Hm. Diarrhea reference to end on? Why not.

With only six stickers and backs that aren't worth scanning, this product isn't as good as the Wacky Packages from this morning. But I still like them!

1 comment:

  1. I've always been curious about these stickers so thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete