Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Dude. You're getting three Dells.

I really love finding oddballs. I love even more discovering they are some really odd oddball, that I wouldn't have expected to find (or even look for). These are from a company called Dell...
But not that Dell, which got its start in 1984.

They are stamps, though they have some basic text on the back. Each team had its own book with stamps. Usually the stamps are sold with the albums, but somebody decided to take them all out. I grabbed three that I can use for my type collection and awards collection at last week's show. That's John Odom in the middle, who has an awesome nickname:
Get it?

Good.

Did you hear about the new Blog Bat Around? My response should be posting tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I have complete albums of the Cubs and Orioles. The funny thing is that there's no place in the album to put the stamps. http://canthavetoomanycards.blogspot.com/2010/02/todays-1971-chicago-cubs.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the point of a stamp album if there's nowhere to put a stamp? I suppose "stamp" is a bit of a misnomer, as they're more just cut-out pieces of paper. It looks like I might need to invest in a full album at some point as it looks fairly attractive.

    ReplyDelete