Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

COMC: A White Whale is Captured

Who would have thought one of the toughest cards to find would come from 1997 Upper Deck?
 I built most of this set last year, but could not for the life of me locate a copy of card 417. Maybe it was on the Beckett Marketplace, but if it was, it was overpriced when I checked. Nobody had it for trade and I could never find any for sale on COMC or SportLots. But while searching for deals on Black Friday, I found one at a great price.
Obviously, I snatched it right up. 1997 Upper Deck: COMPLETE! I'm glad that one's finished. Now if only I could focus on finishing my 2003 and 2008 Stadium Club sets...

No comments:

Post a Comment