Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A New Year, but an old group of scans.

Happy New Year!

Here are some more of my COMC grabs from Black Friday. These cards are so last year! Last year's flagship, basically.
 We can start with an orange parallel available in factory sets. Factory set exclusives are so tough to come by, regardless of how limited their production run. Everyone hides away the sets without opening them with hopes of eventually getting rich. Or just having a nice collection of cardboard covered in ink and gloss.
 Didn't Score have a set called Gold Rush about 20 years ago? I don't care much for this design.
 From Topps Update and Highlights, this manupatch is kind of nice. But was Rodriguez going to the Marlins really one of the biggest moves in baseball history? What about Ruth? A-Rod? Pujols? Maddux? Bonds?
 I bought two Adam Lind autographs for my type collection. He must have signed thousands of stickers for Topps.
 I accidentally bought two Golden Moments autographs. One of them is for trade, and I don't care which one. If you're interested, I'm pretty easy to deal with.
 The tag lines on these cards are so cheesy. Win It Like Beckham? Really? This is the regular relic card.
This is the super-cool golden sparkle serial-numbered-to-99 parallel relic. Yeah, I like this one better too.

You thought that was cool? Wait until tomorrow! The best is yet to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment