Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Thursday, June 25, 2015

2013 Seibu Lions Fanbook Special Cards

 I picked up these two cards a couple months ago, but I can't exactly remember where... I might have added them in to a Yahoo! Auctions purchase.
One has a black signature, while another has a white signature. I don't believe the set has parallels, at least not as shown; I am guessing pitchers receive white signatures while position players get the black ones. This is based on prior sets where team issues have included different designs or colors based on positions.

Any additional information (subsets, parallels, etc) is welcome. I haven't actually done any research to look for details.

I'm always looking for true oddballs like these to add even more variety to my type collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment