Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Friday, January 8, 2016

Idol of the Week: Haruka Kohara

Before we get going with the first Idol of the Week for 2016, let me explain that my choices for idols will be based solely on random card sets. So any particular lady could show up multiple times, and all the images in a particular post will be from that card set. I'll give details I know at the start of the post. So here we go!

Our first Idol of the Week is Haruka Kohara, a former member of AKB48 and SDN48. She was born April 12, 1988, has blood type B, and participated in nine SDN/AKB48 singles. She joined AKB48 in 2007, moving up into Team B before being transferred to SDN48. She "graduated" (left the group) in 2012.

Like most former AKB48 members, she has had some work as a gravure model, including a few movies. Additionally, she has been in a couple movies and spent the past year or so on a tour in a stage production of Anne of Green Gables.

The images below come from her "Hits Limited" trading card set issued in 2012. I've noticed that many idol singers have a card set issued just after leaving their groups.





2 comments: