Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

One Image: Trade with NPB Card Guy Part 4

I guess you could call this a trade.

Usually, I'm the one picking things off of auctions for NPB Card Guy. And if you've been reading his posts lately, you know that is what I did for a lot of the things he got from me this month. I have no problem with that, because it takes very limited effort and I get to look forward to another package in my mailbox when I get home.

I don't usually need him to do the same for me, because I can have my eBay purchases shipped to my mother's house for storage. But for whatever reason, the seller of this auction had me blocked. (Why? I really don't know. Maybe I insulted him with a Best Offer in the past.) I don't think I've ever been blocked from bidding before, but generally I would probably say "fuck you" and just find the cards elsewhere, but the price was too good to leave behind. So I asked for some help.
Yeah, they aren't baseball cards. Jordana Brewster is a decent actress, though. I remember her back from my college days (does anyone remember the movie The Faculty?) and continuing on in the Fast and the Furious series.

So, that completes my trade post series with NPB Card Guy! After some of our initial discussions on other things he might have, I'm certainly looking forward to the next posting!

Until then...

2 comments:

  1. After all the stuff you find for me I'm always happy to help you out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Likewise! It's fun hunting for cards, especially when it's not my money.

      Delete